The Museum is operated by volunteers who provide the expertise to keep the Air Museum, and Annual Open House and Fly-In functioning.
The members of Wings of History are very enthusiastic about the organization and most have an interest in some aspect of historical aviation, whether it be the people, events, or specific aircraft of an era. And most also have a fun time while engaging in their particular interests.
You do NOT need to be a pilot, aircraft owner, mechanic, or have any aviation experience at all. We accept member/volunteers from all walks of life. All that is necessary is a desire to become part of a group of dedicated individuals who wish to preserve aviation history.
- All members receive the following ongoing privileges:
- Free admission to the Air Museum
- Use of the Air Museum library on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Discount of 10% at the Museum Shop
- A subscription to the "Vintage Flyer" newsletter
- Monthly membership meetings usually with a Speaker
- Opportunity to participate in various fly-ins and events
Join the Wings of History or Renew membership Today
Alternatively : Please print this Membership Form and mail it with your check or money order payable to:
Wings of History, P.O. Box 495, San Martin, CA. 95046 attention: Susan Talbot